- forum
- PowerShell
- Qui êtes-vous PowerShelleurs ?
- What is max bet with active bonus on shelbywincasino.co.uk?
Question What is max bet with active bonus on shelbywincasino.co.uk?
- rixygiyara
- Auteur du sujet
- Hors Ligne
- Nouveau membre
-
Réduire
Plus d'informations
- Messages : 15
- Remerciements reçus 0
il y a 3 jours 13 heures #309014
par rixygiyara
Last night I claimed a promo offer and started playing slots without checking the terms properly. Halfway through my session, I worried I might void my winnings by placing stakes that were too high. Does anyone know the max bet limit when playing with an active bonus on shelbywincasino.co.uk?
Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.
- forum
- PowerShell
- Qui êtes-vous PowerShelleurs ?
- What is max bet with active bonus on shelbywincasino.co.uk?
Temps de génération de la page : 0.029 secondes
- Vous êtes ici :
-
Accueil
-
forum
-
PowerShell
-
Qui êtes-vous PowerShelleurs ?
- What is max bet with active bonus on shelbywincasino.co.uk?